Friday, January 23, 2009

Dreams - "The weird Imagination"

Today I am going to talk about dreams, Don't go to other meaning like Goal, Aim of life etc. Dream is thing which we see after sleeping. These dreams are more weird than what you can imagine. and I believe It is true. There are different people who believes that dream is nothing but whatever you want to think or whatever is in your heart etc etc. I don't know whether it is true or not. May be sometime it becomes true But I saw a dream 5 days ago which is completely weird and unexpected for me as that thoughts never came to my mind before.

So I am recalling the dream -
I was going to satyam office I saw Maddy at the main gate of company's office . I asked her "Why are you angry? Is there any problem?" I just completed this line and she started crying and said, "You know manish that my weight is growing like anything, Even my husband has started teasing me now. He is saying that I am in nervous nineties so be careful and make Century. So I decided to join Gyn." " Than, what is the problem. Go to Gym. I am sure you will lose at least 30 -40 kg within a month if you will start dieting." I replied.
"My Boss RAGHU is a problem. He is from Our batch only, still he is not giving any relaxation of timing in morning. Raghu The waste fallow, Who made him Boss, I want to kill that guy."

Now we are in office busy in doing some work. suddenly we saw that a guy in formal white shirts and black Jeans shouting on guard for attendance, saying How can you mark abscent for me? I am only two hours late. You don't know how to handle kids. I have three. and...... bla bla bla .... (I forgot) There was a parents meeting in school so i came late..... again bla bla bla
After some time he came to my place and said - " Yaar Manish , Dhadi Maja aayaa aaj to, Chotu ke school gaya tha .. Kya patackha teacher thi Maja aa gaya."
I said "Yeah sodde ko koi nahi samjha sakta."

I forgot the next part of dream. after some time Alarm started ringing and that's the end of my dream.

I never thought like this but it came in dreams. Little weird :)

<---Manish Jain--->

4 comments:

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

aaaaah my weight is 90..???
yeah, don worry..I will cross century in soon.. :) :P
nice post, dreams are not weird yaar...indeed they are funny!! :)

Kinkar Sarkar(Hope 4 d best) said...

Kya year??? I was not in the dream.......aaj thik se dekhna

sam said...

Good Dream YAAR.......:):)

Deepak Bagga said...

I guess you have seen future,
madhuri will be above 90kg and suneel will never change..
.

.
.
..
.
.
enjoy.........