Friday, January 2, 2009

...Early Bird !!

This is my first post in year 2009 so Happy New Year to all.

today is my first working day as 1st Jan is holiday. I came to office at 8:35 and When I went to attendance register for entry I saw that My name is now printed(Previously It was hand written). and you know because of new month the register was also new. and I was the first person to come office so there was only my signature in the register.
Ohhhh... it means I am the Early Bird Today...(On very first working day of the year 2009)...

I am happy ... But is it good or I am a fool/stupid who came office that early. Whatever others think about it doesn't matter to me ... really !!! I don't know.
But can't do anything so be :)

I welcome you all in year 2009..

2 comments:

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

Hi Early bird!!
A very Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

nice one !!!