Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Most Boring post of the World !

This is after very long time when I am writing on this blog. Actually I was busy in doing nothing at my company. Today also I am doing nothing but I thought I should write something which is related to no one but everyone wants to get it, read it. I don’t know what am I going to write and what people will understand and what they will take meaning of this, I have completely no idea about it.

If you feel this is the end of this post than you are wrong but if you think that the post is not ended yet and there would be some useful things will come up that can make you rich than you are completely more than wrong. But I know that some have not reached beyond this line. So I want to congrats all the people who are still managing their mind. You know one thing that is, If someone reading, S/He must not have mind in correct condition because if the person who wrote this doesn’t use brain in writing this than how can any person with brain can become fool.

Ok, Now come to the point, But first you should understand why should we go to point ? Is it compulsory to go to the point If we can gather in a circle. Ok, No more puzzling . Actually I am writing this to kill my time and kill your time. I believe I am completely Passed in my aim. What do you thing am I not?

I know, Now you are either Laughing or Crying or Shouting. You may be in any condition But I am sure that you are not in Normal condition. So I request you please don’t come to my place to beat me. You can put your anger in form of comments but again I guess you are not in that condition. Are you?

Oh My god, You are still reading. Now I can believe that My post is not more boring than you. I am happy now but I think you are not happy. Don’t try to make yourself happy because anyone can read your face now that you are not the one which you are trying to show you are.

This is only the first degree torture, If you want to get 2nd and 3rd degree you can read this post 2 or 3 times respectively.

I don’t know whether this is the most boring post of the world or not but It’s up to you to tag it as the same.

Last but not least, Don’t be panic as you all have medical insurance by the Company “Wahi Jiska Naam Nahi Liya Jaata” (Line Taken from Harry Potter)


<--- Manish Jain --->

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kya likha hai yeh
Dimag kharab kar diya ULLU !!
BORING BORING BORING....
MOST BORING POST

Deepak Bagga said...

good.........
. .
. .
. .
. .
enjoy........

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

wats ur prob??hv u gone crazy?

Manish Jain said...

@Honey
Now you can see the sideeffects of this post...
;)