Friday, July 24, 2009

I, He and She

Location :- Somewhere in Pune, India
Day :- Some day in June 2009

After the explosion in our company during mid June everyone was in different kind of thoughts. We were not talking to each other much but still we were talking wherever it was essential... Actually the fun part was missing from our chats. Same was happening with I, He and She.

The only thing which was worrying He and She is that both were in opposite side of stream.

That day both He and She were little more depressed and I came to know that She is leaving on very next day. I went outside for some work.

When I was coming back I saw that He and She had come to garden in our society. They asked me to come to some restaurant for dinner.
‘Ok’ – I replied without hesitation.
Then we started walking towards the restaurant. I thought why I am going with them. ‘To disturb them’ – I answered myself. And the answer was pitching me badly. After few minutes of walking we reached to some restaurant.

We sat there but we were not speaking a single word. She was playing with He’s phone. He was thinking something with closed eyes. I was completely clueless what to do. The background music was according to situation (Songs Of Hindi Movie – “Akele Hum Akele Tum”). He and She had very little hope that they will meet again in the same company. I was never in this kind situation before. I was thinking why I came with them. They may have wanted to talk to each other. I started abusing myself in my mind only.

Somehow we had dinner, Came back to home and very next day morning I went to Office. He went to Railway Station to Drop Her.

<--- Manish Jain --->

4 comments:

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

hey manish...its pretty easy to figure out who are "I, He and she" in ur post... :) :)
anywyz, nice realization :) :)

Deepak Bagga said...

gud, He & she will be reunited. and don't worry, probably they will be in same company, She will be called back to join agian.

Anonymous said...

i guess they hell from MNIT is not it ?

Manish said...

@mr. Controversial
You are 100%correct...