Thursday, July 2, 2009

One Year of Life

One year at Satyam ….

Was it good or bad ?
Should I celebrate it or not ?
Should I laugh on myself or cry ?

Whatever it was … Today is my destiny. I can only feel the relief of writing these lines from office as many from our batch (People who joined Satyam on same date as fresher) are not able to do that in current condition.
In last one year I went home twice and I changed my residential address 5 times, I lived in Three different cities of three different states of India.

1.Hotel Mahaveer Palace , Secunderabad ( Andhra Pradesh) Duration: 10 Days
2.Aravali 5 , STC , Bahadurpally , Hyderabad (AP) Duration: 30 Days
3.Vindhya 6, , STC , Bahadurpally , Hyderabad (AP) Duration: 3 Months
4.Plot Number XXX, Near IIMB , BannerGatta Road , Bangalore (Karnataka) Duration: 1 Month
5.Mayur Nagri , Sanghvi , Pune (Maharashtra) Duration: 3 Months
6.Vasant Utsav ,Hinzawadi, Pune (Maharashtra): Duration: from last 4 Months

What will you call it ?

In technical point of view:-
I learned too much of technical things. According to VL it is all useless but for me it is as good as college life.
I learned how to copy(Correct) code from one (Correct) place and paste it to other (Correct) place.
I can’t believe that Whatever I implemented in last one year was either taught by NM or nobody ; )
I wrote the first program of more than 50 lines or Second of any kind(First was “Hello World” in First year) in SATYAM IN THE FIRST WEEK OF TRAINING. And now I don’t even check for lines’ count.
I never use cryptography, Networking router, any algorithm for searching/Shortest path/substring …. I believe that MICROSOFT and GOOGLE are taking care of all these things and when I work for Google/Microsoft/Cisco I will recall them.

In non technical point of view:-
I almost failed. I was not able to make new good friends not a single one in last year… But I am in touch with almost all of My College friends. This is possible because of “MNIT-COMPSKI” group. Thanks to Google team.
I didn’t call few of them for the last few months. I want to say sorry to all of them.
I don’t know whether I hate The Company or Love it.
I started writing blog [http://MyLostShadows.blogSpot.com]
I started twittering [http://Twitter.com/jn_jain] and facebook.
I bought a bike[Bajaj XCD 135].

Misc:-
I am still working on my book “2NP763427” but I don’t know when it will be completed.
I met a few people from my college life again except those who were in SATYAM (Anant, Shardole, Shantanu, Anshat, Amaresh, Saajan, Sanjeev, GT , Hemant Jindal, Paretha, Talwar, Nitish, Anand Meena, Pankaj Daandaliya, Poojari)
I still missed the opportunity to meet other peoplebut that was completely intentional except Abhi.
I am still choosy in calling my home.
I stopped doing “Bhasad”.
I travelled few places like Shirdi, Mahabaleshwar, Sinhgarh Fort, Ajanta caves.
I still change my status message frequently in office communicator[again a Microsoft product].

And Finally Situation was that much worse that I wrote my previous Post “Vidayi”.

So after one year I am still a physically alive human being struggling in non-human world but I still have a few moments of Laugh every day.

<---Manish--->
The World is just awesome.

1 comment:

Shantanu said...

Awesome recall and post.
Dont worry, it is all about making attempt for creating a "human" world for human being. Keep rolling and learning.